Montcalm Area Intermediate School District provides specialized programing for as a service to our seven local districts located within Montcalm county. Once an IEP has been held determining the least restrictive environment for a student is in one of our programs, please follow the steps below to ensure he/she is enrolled.
- Pre-Enrollment Registration
- You will receive a confirmation email that your pre-registration was received.
- Once the registration is approved, you will receive an email with the subject MAISD Enrollment Instructions, which will include your student's Access ID and Access Password, as well as the following steps:
Step 1: Set up a PowerSchool account
If you do not already have a PowerSchool account, you can set one up by doing the following:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer
2. Type https://ps.maisd.net/public into the address bar.
3. Click on "Create Account" Tab
4. Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
5. Enter your student's full name, Access ID and Password (contact the school if you don't receive an email with this information)
If you already have a PowerSchool account, use the Access ID and Password below to link your new student account.
Step 2: Complete Enrollment forms
In PowerSchool, select the student you are enrolling and click on the Ecollect Forms link with the left navigation menu. Complete all forms as soon as possible.
Step 3: Provide Documentation
If you are unable to upload documentation via the document upload elements on the form, please bring the following documentation to Seiter Education Center or MAISD Transition Center 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
1. Two Proofs of Address
2. Child's birth certificate
3. Copies of parent' IDs
4. Proof of immunizations
If you have questions, please call the school at 616-225-4720 between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
Returning Student Registration Instructions