The MACC Agriscience program is more than just plants and animals. It’s about learning where your food comes from and how to grow it. It’s also a great program to see if a career in agriscience is for you while learning leadership skills and meeting new friends though Montcalm’s only FFA chapter. MACC Agriscience can help bring your future into focus.
With this program you will:
- Learn that 80% of jobs require some agriculture
- Learn how each animal/plant is cared for differently
- Be awarded with two certifications
- Have second year internship opportunities
- Take part in national conventions (only chapter in Montcalm county)
- Earn a state degree in FFA
What You Will Do
- Explore a wide variety of experiences related to agriculture, animal science, horticulture, soil conservation, and veterinary medicine in a real-world lab.
- Pursue leadership and scholarship opportunities through service learning projects and FFA.
- Grow plants and animals to create consumable products.