- Click to see a larger version Welcome to Montcalm Area ISD Brandy Minikey, Parent Liaison for the Great Start Collaborative in Montcalm County, reads a book to a young student. Read More...
- Click to see a larger version Standards Workshop National curriculum consultant Karen Bailey explains Webb's Depth of Knowledge to teachers during a workshop on the Common Core State Standards.
- Click to see a larger version Teachers Work with Math Standards Math teachers from Montcalm and Ionia Counties discuss their understanding of the Common Core Math Standards.
- Click to see a larger version Vocabulary Instruction at the MACC MACC instructor, Ashley Reisbig, uses an explicit routine to teach her students new vocabulary words.
- Click to see a larger version Kindergarten Teachers Kindergarten teachers from Montcalm and Ionia Counties work on deconstructing English Language Arts Standards.
- Click to see a larger version Visit to Greenville Tool and Die Montcalm County science, math, and technology teachers visit Greenville Tool and Die to learn how their curriculum helps students prepare for the world of work.
- Click to see a larger version MCC Early College Graduates 2016 Montcalm Community College graduated its first class of Early College students in May of 2016.
- Click to see a larger version Seiter Center Carnival 2016 Students at the Seiter Education Center enjoy the activities at the 2016 Carnival!